Together, 45 and 55 Church Street represent the New Haven spirit at its best - history and innovation combined.
55 Church Street
Recently retrofitted to LEED Silver specifications, 55 Church Street has been transformed into one of New Haven’s premier office and retail buildings. From bike and shower rooms to sustainable fits and finishes, 55’s modern, green design is not just a renovation, but a reinvention that holistically seeks to improve tenant experience while mitigating environmental impacts.
45 Church Street
45 Church Street is one of New Haven’s architectural gems, dating back to 1907. This Greek-rival building sits directly across the street from Gateway Community College’s new downtown campus and features 22,000 square feet of retail and office space that can be subdivided to easily accommodate a variety of users. The building’s stunning, vaulted first floor is ideal for a restaurant, bank, or destination retail.
45-55 Features and Amenities
- Open, flexible floor plans to accommodate a variety of users
- Green finishes and systems for better indoor air quality and improved tenant experience
- Bike and shower rooms for carbon-free commuters
- Conference room available to all building tenants
- Attended on-site parking with convenient entrance to lobby
- Immediate access to Metro North. Shoreline East, and New Haven public transit service, New Haven bus lines, Yale University, Gateway Community College, state and local courthouses, and other central business district amenities.
- Panoramic views of the New Haven green and Long Island Sound
- Responsive on-site management and 24/7 emergency service